What's the definition of home? I would define HOME as the place we live, we grow, learn new things, pick up new tricks, fight, make peace (and fight again). So by that definition I should be saying that this place is my HOME. This place has taught me a lot of things..painful and sweet. This place has witnessed my tears and of course thousands of laughter! This place has seen me arguing, screaming, shouting, sulking. Yet, I grow. In this HOME's unique way of teachings.

Oh yes, more than 6 years being HOME, I did change from the "naive little me" to "I-dont-care-if-you-hate-me-coz-I-could-hate-you-more me". Hehe.. I remember my colleague Zulkizan had once said, "ko dulu masa mula2 jadi cikgu bukan main soft lagi. Sekarang dah macam singa"
Hehe..that's Zulkizan. One of the friends that (he might not realize this) always helps make my days with those silly, (always) sadistic jokes he cracks.

Anyway, I'm so blessed to be HOME..where i found the meaning of LIFE.


This entry was posted on 12:45 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

    zuhdi said...

    Hai teacher..
    This is a good head start!!
    Keep it up..
    I'll follow you...
    Thanks.

    "everything happens for a reason"
    Zuhdi a.k.a Madzuh

  1. ... on February 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
  2. .Gory. said...

    hahaah,it's definite dat sains batu 8 is a home for so many creature
    however,i had a 'runaway' from dat home
    hahahaah

  3. ... on February 22, 2009 at 4:20 AM  
  4. Cikgu Rin said...

    so u must be one of those successful creatures produced from this 'home', huh alien.gory? how does it feel being away from here?

  5. ... on February 22, 2009 at 5:02 AM  
  6. megat afiq said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  7. ... on March 1, 2009 at 12:49 AM  
  8. megat afiq said...

    aiyya,,,
    I remember this place,
    not a battlefield, not a sanctuary,
    but playground...

  9. ... on March 1, 2009 at 1:19 AM  
  10. idora ilyanee said...

    a place with thousands of memories
    teacher, i rmmber d moment where u cubit my stomach, [maen ujan pnye psl] ;p

  11. ... on March 4, 2009 at 8:02 PM  
  12. syed hafeez said...

    asrama kondusif pelajar progresif
    eerrgghhh

  13. ... on March 5, 2009 at 6:29 AM  
  14. Ikman said...

    The place that reminds me of...

    Subuh subuh!

    Light off light off!

  15. ... on March 8, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
  16. crinis said...

    sanctuary?
    battlefield?
    its more like..

    ASRAMAKU, SYURGAKU

  17. ... on March 16, 2009 at 2:52 AM